The AC Whalan Composites Carbon Vent tube is 40% lighter in weight when compared to our standard ACW226 ventilation duct, the main reason behind the reduction in weight is to reduce lifting & handling injuries. The advantages of filament wound Carbon Fibre are the whilst they produce a much lighter tube it also produces product with high level of durability ensuring a longer working life in the tough underground environment,
- High Quality DPI FRAS approval & certification (copies available upon request).
- Longer life due to high impact resistance Corrosion resistant in harsh environments.
- Lightweight and high strength to meet the needs of high capacity fans & long runs. (Up to 40% lighter & 20% stronger than our standard ACW226 vent products).
- Lowest resistance compared to other materials, typically a K factor of 0.0025.
- Virtually nil leakage when used with Rubber jointing bands, standard and velcro available in various widths.
- Carrying and lifting handles standard.
- Ongoing product development for long term benefits to mining companies Extra end reinforcement for longer life, damage protection and a safer product, minimising the risk of Hand Injuries.
- Maxiflow MV is tested so you are assured it will perform to your expectation whilst in operation.